Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Re-living the Holidays, Shall We?


Let's see, where did I leave off?...
Ah yes, the fall photography season.  Starting in October and November, families start to think about Christmas cards and holiday gifts.  Below are a few family sessions that I took in preparation for 2011 holiday season.  Nothing is more exciting than being able to give families those heirloom photos that will live on for years in framed gifts and holiday greeting cards. 

Hutchings : {Family}

Hinshaw : {Family}

 

Katie and Rob : {Indianapolis Engagement}
Very Excited to be shooting Katie and Rob's Wedding this summer!

Lucas & Toni : {Family}

Kendall : {Christmas}


For the Fans! {Products}
 I also found myself playing graphic designer a little this Fall.  Below are a few of the products I was working on this year!
Album Design


Sample Christmas Card

Sample Christmas Card Design



Sample Bookmarks:  These can me made for your own personal needs, gifts for students or avid readers.  I'm using these as one type of business card. 

Next up on the Blog will be Wedding Season!!  Check back soon to see images of my most recent weddings and second shooter gigs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment