Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Monday, August 30, 2010

New to the Blog-o-sphere. Thanks for visiting!

Thank you very much for visiting my new blog.  I am a new central Indiana photographer.  I am in the "sponge" phase immersing myself in photography learning all I can, practicing all I can.  I hope you enjoy my future posts and I look forward to sharing my photography journey with you.  If you are interested in being a part of this artistic adventure please let me know.  I strive to capture moments in time and display true and honest images of people and life.  I enjoy working in natural light with a photojournalistic style.  I expect that my images and style will evolve over time as I learn and create more.  I am excited to see where this venture takes me... who's coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment