Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Bloomington Christmas

Family photos take on a whole new meaning when one of those family members has special needs.  It is difficult to get daily activities taken care of let alone extra excursions to a photo studio. In the past month while photographing my clients at Cornerstone as well as working with this family, it has become all too obvious that family photographs shouldn't be something that special needs families miss out on.  I feel honored to have the opportunity to give families portraits that best represent their unique situation, as well as providing a level of comfort in their own home.  As a gift to the Laughlin family for Christmas, I was asked to shoot some portraits.  The Laughlin's have a beautiful house, every inch of which is decorated for the holidays.  I had a great time with Catherine, her two daughters Sophia and Olivia, and step-dad Jim.  Sophia even painted her sister's fingernails to help her get ready for the occasion!  They have a beautiful family and I hope that the photographs do them justice.  They are a very sweet family and I know they mean a lot to those around them.  I hope you enjoy your early Christmas presents!!











No comments:

Post a Comment