Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Friday, January 14, 2011

To Dance is to be Free!

I am so amazingly blessed to be able to participate in the Arts community in Avon and in Indianapolis.  More than anything else, I am proud to be able to call myself a dancer, after years of devoting myself to the practice, study, rehearsal, performance, choreography, and instruction of it.  I am grateful to have the dance and artistic background which I believe is helping me in my photographic career.  After receiving my bachelors degree in dance at Ball State, I went on to coach the Avon Gold Dance Team.  It was a task that I thought would just be a way to stay involved in dance, as I moved on to grad school.  I have always been drawn to dance, and anyone who is a dancer understands what I am talking about.  I can't help but be moved by it.  The movement and emotion found in dance is like nothing else.  I feel very honored to have been allowed to continue to assist with the dance team and support the ever advancing dance department at Avon High School.  Yesterday I photographed the Winter dance recital.  I hope some of these sneak peeks let you feel the emotion of the night as well.  It was AWESOME!  If you are a participant in this recital, the link to the full gallery HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment