Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Monday, April 4, 2011

BUTLER and Rhinestones

So unless you've been living under a rock you may have heard about a little thing called the NCAA basketball tournament.  Now, I am not a huge sports fan, but living in Indianapolis you have to follow basketball, especially when it's in your own back yard.  I did not go to Butler University but let me just list off those that I know who did:
My sister, my cousin, my sister in law, several ladies I've coached, etc.  So suffice it to say, I've jumped on the bandwagon.  So I went to campus, waded my way through the throngs of people in the bookstore and grabbed this T-shirt.  I took it home and got a little crafty to make it more fun!  Here's my Butler support!!  I wore it on Saturday for the Win, and I'll be wearing it again today - hope the luck has stuck!
GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment