Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Monday, January 2, 2012

Look What Santa Brought!

I have got to say that I have some of the best most supportive family on the planet.  #1 to support this photography endeavor and #2 to go along with it so far as to help me build my business.  My husband has allowed me to take over 2 rooms in our house for photography! One for office space, and another for a growing studio  Not only that, he purchased me my new camera for Christmas!  The Pièce de résistance : Canon's 5D Mark II!  I have been drooling over this camera ever since I knew what it was and what it could do.  I had finally settled on purchasing it for myself after the holidays - but it was under the tree on Christmas day.  What a surprise!  You're going to have to settle for a photo of the box because I was too busy shooting with it to photograph it :)



I also picked up these cuties to help save money and energy in the future.  Aren't these batteries the cutest? - glitter and everything!  They are all rechargeable and can even be converted into C and D batteries.  Check out Sanyo's Eneloop batteries and chargers if you're in the market.


As I said I've been given the permission to convert an extra bedroom into a studio space for Adrienne Nicole Photography.  I still love my natural light settings best, but let's face it, it's not very practical to shoot outside in the winter or rainy seasons.  Never you mind the decor, that will gradually evolve.  The space may look bare bones now, but I'm curious to see what it looks like a year from now!
Complete with Serendipity Backgrounds, Westcott and Manfroto stands I am up and running.  Much of what you see is thanks to my generous family and Santa Claus.  Now who wants to come over and play?!!



I hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

BE SURE TO "LIKE" ADRIENNE NICOLE PHOTOGRAPHY ON FACEBOOK TO KEEP IN TOUCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment