Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Monday, April 2, 2012

Make Way...Class of 2013 Seniors


When I began my photography business, I never could have imagined the way my world would explode with new opportunities, new friends, new ideas, and new challenges.  Most importantly photography has brought some very cool people into my world.  I met Giovanna  Mandel of Amici Photography at a photography course in Indianapolis.  She invited me to join one of her photography facebook groups. Since that time I have helped her shoot a wedding and recently she asked me to help shoot some promo shots for the Zionsville Class of 2013.  Here are a few of the images we captured of the day.  Some very sweet (and very goofy) young ladies.  It is so nice to see their strong bond of friendship.  Good luck with this last year of high school!!


If you like what you see, be sure to "Like" me on Facebook
Call or email for more information on your Senior Portrait Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment