Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day Memories

The Ludlow family has been a regular sight on the blog over the years.  I have shot 2 family sessions for them as well as Adalyn's 1st birthday photos.  This year we scheduled a full updated family session.  When we set the date, I didn't realize it was on Mother's Day, but it turned out to be a gorgeous day, and a nice gift for Heather.  I have known this family for several years now and they are awesome people.  So glad that I get to work with them on a regular basis.  Cameron is a sweet little boy - just turned 6 - and never at a loss for words.  Adalyn is exerting her independence, and wasn't so sure about having her picture taken.  Everything turned out great.  I hope you enjoy the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment