Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Home Studio Makeover {Avon, IN Photographer}

It's the time of year to focus on new goals and new ambitions.  I have finally made some great strides in converting space in my house to shooting space and organizing all my props.  If you plan to schedule a Glamour session with me, this is most likely where we will shoot!!  Don't know what to wear?  No problem, I have a beautiful selection of modern and vintage garments to make you feel pretty...I just love pretty things!  Read on to find out my suggestions on what to wear and how to feel like the gorgeous woman you are - inside and out!



Be sure to Like Adrienne Nicole Photography on Facebook.
Contact me if you'd like to see your photos on the blog,
or if you want to learn more about my new Glamour Sessions!


No comments:

Post a Comment