Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Monday, September 27, 2010

Avon Class of 2011

I finally booked a group of seniors who trusted me with their photographs.  Rachel, Lindsay, Courtney, and MacKenzie were super fun to work with.  They thought they weren't very creative, but they were open to all my suggestions and had some good ideas of their own.  Once again, thank you to Beasley's Orchard for the setting.  These ladies have been friends for a long time, and this is their final year of high school and they wanted to commemorate it with a special photo session.  Good Luck with the rest of your senior year.  You were a blast to work with and I hope you had fun!  Don't worry, I'll leave the port-o-potty picture for your eyes only :). 





No comments:

Post a Comment