Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am not a human being having a spiritual experience. I am a spiritual being having a human experience." *

Hello again,  I felt it was time to post again.  I have been very busy the last week.  I finished editing my senior photo shoot for Kiersten.  I really hope she loves her photos. I've had inquiries for photos from several people around the community that I hope to book soon.   I've been doing a lot of reading and researching into the field of photography.  I have been really inspired by several great photographers and their blogs.  I am so grateful for the invention of the internet because it has allowed me to absorb all of this information so quickly.  By the way, B&H Photo is highly addicting, and I'm already starting my Christmas wish list - No, seriously, I did!!  I really feel like I am moving in the right direction.  I am also very glad to have such wonderful friends around me that are allowing me to photograph them or their children.  Thank you so much for helping me out and also for sharing my name with others.  That kind of support really keeps me motivated. It feels really good to have found something that feels good and feels right to be passionate about.  I know I have a lot to learn, but I just picked up my digital camera for the first time with the real intention to use it in May, when I took these shots of my nieces and nephew.

So I felt pretty good about these photos and thought I might be able to actually do this!!  Since May, just 4 months ago, I could never have imagined that photography would have taken off the way it did.  I didn't plan it, it just kind of took over, which is why I feel even more compelled to follow it.  I hope to write again soon with more news, and more photos!!
As always, I am always open to new ideas and new opportunities to get outside my comfort zone and try something different.  Please pass my name along to anyone you think might need my services.         Thanks for stopping by!!

~Adrienne





*Adapted from Dr. Wayne Dyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment