Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A little R & R

Will and I have not been on a full week long vacation since our honeymoon... nearly 5 years ago.  So I counted this as a vacation / anniversary.  This week I took off with my husband and his family to Florida.  It's been great getting to hang out together, lay on the beach, sleep in, and play.  All of the things you'd expect from a vacation.  Of course I brought the camera along and have snapped some photos along the way.  The beach poses a whole other set of challenges when it comes to photography.  Not the least of which is managing all the sand.  Here's a few of my favorites from the first half of the week.  I'm sure there will be more to come.  For now, here's a sneak peek.

That peacock let me touch it!  @ the Fountain of Youth.









No comments:

Post a Comment