Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Serendipity

Sometimes the Universe conspires, through a series of seemingly random events, to put you in the path of awesome people.  After putting a call out for dancers for a shoot earlier, which you can view here, I met the Blevins family.  I worked with Angela, mom, when she needed some headshots for work and she also wanted to purchase some of the earlier dance images.  She contacted me again in November to photograph her whole family as she begins to organize her house for the holidays and for her oldest's graduation open house this spring.  They are a great family and I had a great time photographing all of them.  I hope you enjoy these images.  







Be sure to Like Adrienne Nicole Photography on Facebook.
Contact me if you'd like to see your photos on the blog!!
Feel free to comment and leave some love for this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment