Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sydney {Avon Class of 2013} Senior Portraits

You have probably seen Sydney grace the pages of my blog, website and Facebook several times in recent years.  Sydney is a very gifted dancer and we have had several opportunities to work together through dance or photography.  She and her mom were excited to shoot her senior portraits.  I was excited to have them as some of my first clients in my new studio downtown.  I hope you all love Sydney's photos.  We had a great time shooting them.  We eeked out the very last bits of October sunlight outside with the final shots of this series.  Enjoy!














Be sure to Like Adrienne Nicole Photography on Facebook.
Contact me if you'd like to see your photos on the blog!!

Feel free to leave some love for Sydney in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment