Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Katie {Avon Class of 2014}

Hello again!  Did you miss me?  Clearly February is the time of year that I do most, if not all, of my blogging.  Let's catch up on the last several sessions!

My first Class of 2014 Senior Session was Katie.  She is an amazing and talented young lady, she is also the reigning Miss Teen Indiana International 2014, as well as a member of the Avon Gold Dance Team.  We had a great session - dodged a few raindrops on Mass Ave!  Check out her beautiful images and leave her some love!  




Be sure to Like Adrienne Nicole Photography on Facebook.
Contact me if you'd like to see your photos on the blog!!

Feel free to leave some love for Katie in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment