Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Riley Hospital For Children {Remember Me Now}

One of the greatest things I think I can do as a human being is give.  I want to always be in a position to have enough to give to other people, and share and invest in their lives.  In 2013 I was asked to join a very special program at Riley Hospital for Children called "Remember Me Now".  This is a program funded through the Riley Children's Foundation and Women for Riley.  This program provides professional photography for critically or terminally ill children and their families free of charge.  The sessions take place in a child's hospital room.  I usually have to suit up for isolation precautions.  Many of these families have lived at the hospital or the Ronald Mcdonald house for weeks if not months while their child fights for their life.  I have had the distinct honor of giving some of these families their first, and for others, their last, family portraits.  I have not posted sooner because of the acuteness of what these families have gone through.  I feel that enough time has passed to respectfully celebrate these awesome children and parents in these images.  I also want to shine the light on the great program at Riley.  I hope that "Remember Me Now" can continue to be funded through the foundation grants.



You can find more information on Remember Me Now at the Riley Children's Foundation.  
Please leave some encouragement for these families in the comments below.


Be sure to Like Adrienne Nicole Photography on Facebook.
Contact me if you'd like to see your photos on the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment