Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Avon Senior, Leonorlouise

I first met Leonor while working with the girls of Avon's Junior Miss.  She contacted me to take her senior photos and we met Friday for a great evening session.  Let me tell you, Miss Leonor was a Diva!!  She totally rocked this session.  She wasn't afraid of my crazy ideas, and had great ideas of her own.  It was definitely getting cold and she was even willing to step into the cold water with her prom dress on!  Her niece was also involved in the shoot.  Little Madison was so cute, and adorable in her Colts cheerleading outfit.  Although, she was more interested in the bubbles than posing for pictures. :)  I would be too, given those two options!!
Here are a few sneak peeks.  Enjoy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment