Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall at the IMA

There has to be a first time for everything, right?  Last week I had my first opportunity to shoot at the Indiana Museum of Art.  I have been to the museum, but never walked around the grounds.  It is really beautiful, and there are great places to shoot around every corner.  Apparently we had the right idea because the IMA was swarming with photographers!  Below are just a few of the photographs I got of Hillary and Michael.  I know Hillary from work and she wanted to get some photos for the holiday season.  Hillary and Michael just got married a month ago, and are eagerly awaiting those photos as well.  I can't forget little Bruty, their 4 year old dog.  The other first for this photo shoot...Hillary has a pink stroller for Bruty, because he doesn't always want to keep up.  Check out the last photo for a view of the doggy stroller.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment