Twitter

Find us on the A-List Adrienne Nicole Photography Adrienne Nicole Photography

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Why didn't you think of that before?"

So the story begins with a Facebook contact from Brooke about a request for family photos.  Brooke is getting married soon and I assumed they wanted a nice photo for the Christmas season coming up.  Well through the grapevine I found out that Brooke's parents would be involved.  Finally I confirmed our photo shoot appointment and found out that it was going to be a big family shoot with Brooke, her fiance, their little boy, her parents, her sister and her little boy.  Oh My!  The more the merrier.  When we got to our early morning (read: brisk, early, cold) they also brought their cute family pets, Mitzy and Daisy.  Come to find out that these photos were actually a birthday present from Brooke to her mom.  No pressure there... :)  Not to mention that her mom and my mom have been neighbors, and school board colleagues, for many years.
It was a beautiful sunny Fall morning.   Great day for photos, although, Mr. Carter had more important things to do, I believe, until dad bribed him with a toy!   Oh, the things kids will do for an Ironman figurine.
I hope you enjoy the taste of your photo session below.




Like I said, Carter was only mildly entertained... I just had to include this one. 

Comment at will.

No comments:

Post a Comment